Animals are sentient beings, like us, that feel happiness, fear and pain. They have friends, they have families. They don't want to die. Please visit an animal sanctuary, hear their stories, and choose veganism. Why vegan? I ask... why not? If we can live and thrive without animal products, why continue to support this industry which unnecessarily exploits and kills 10's of BILLIONS of animals a year? We can create change with what we choose to consume and support. Need help with transition? Check out Vegan Outreach, Forks Over Knives, Veganuary and Chef Chloe just to name a few!
- Digitally printed on fine art paper with Canon ChromaLife+ Ink
- White space around artwork, as shown, for a faux matte look or easy matting (5”x7” prints are full bleed)
- Print signed on back
- Paper specs: white, ultra smooth, archival grade, acid free, 88lb. vegan paper stock
- This listing is for the print ONLY. Frame not included
- Shipping products are USA-made, eco-friendly, and made from 100% recycled materials
- Mailed with chipboard and compostable or recyclable sleeve for protection
10% of profits from this purchase goes to support various animal sanctuaries and organizations. Learn more.
This item is in stock and estimated to ship in 2–6 business days. Contact us if you need it by a specific date.
Some items are packaged and shipped separately.
Read more about shipping and production times.