Looking for a fun activity? Here is a vegan food themed crossword puzzle I made a couple years ago. 🌈 I gave it a little refresh and you can download the free printable crossword here. Email for answers 🌞.
4. Nutritional yeast
6. 7,000 year old plant, one of the best complete protein foods
7. Creamy, Middle Eastern dip/spread
9. What can one do to benefit animals and the environment while eliminating all dietary cholesterol? (2 words)
10. _____ scramble
12. High protein meat alternative made from cooked and fermented soybeans⠀⠀
14. The fifth basic taste
15. Black salt which adds an egg like flavor (2 words)
17. People often think we only eat ______
18. School lunch staple often paired with jelly or bananas (2 words)
20. Rich in Omega-3's and high in fiber
21. Cannellini, pinto, kidney...
1. The A in ALT
2. Almonds, cashews, pecans...
3. Protein-rich meat substitute made from wheat gluten
5. Magical cooking liquid of beans and legumes used in baked goods, meringues and more
8. Cruciferous vegetable used to make "steak", alfredo sauce, soup and more
11. Nutrient-dense superfood often used in puddings and drinks (2 words)
13. Often used to make pulled "pork"
16. We often get asked, "Where do you get your _____?"
19. Anything you can eat, I can eat