Shop for a cause and add some whimsy to your home with this magical illustration of Jeremiah from Indraloka Animal Sanctuary.
"When Jeremiah came to us, we weren't sure whether he was going to live. Sometimes this happens and we have to remind ourselves that our job is to provide the best care and as much love, no matter the prognosis. Jeremiah was brought to us from a Humane Officer on a cold winter night in February 2014. When they found him, he was just hours from death and laying next to another dead pig corpse. He had long-term pneumonia that left his airways so scarred that blood and mucus poured out of his nose and painful ulcers on his legs because he had been forced to live in his own filth. This caused his legs to unnaturally swell and left him unable to stand or walk. The next few days were filled with vet visits, feedings, medicines, and giving him love and affection. With his will to survive and our hard work, Jeremiah was walking within two weeks. When looking at him now, many would never guess that he had once been in this situation. Today, Jeremiah loves spending time with his brothers Duncan, Nugget, and Eddie. He enjoys rooting around the pasture, taking naps in the sun, and savoring juicy pineapples- his favorite treat!" Learn more
Indraloka Animal Sanctuary provides “heaven on earth” for farm animals that have nowhere else to turn. They inform, inspire, and empower the community, especially children, on ways in which we can better care for ourselves and the environment while helping animals in need. They advocate for a kind and compassionate diet that protects animals, the earth, and our own health. Since being founded in 2005, Indraloka has rescued and cared for over 1,000 animals through their natural lives, while placing thousands more in homes and sanctuaries.
- Digitally printed on 8.5"x11" or 5”x7” fine art paper with Canon ChromaLife+ Ink
- This listing is for the print ONLY. Frame and clips not included.
- Shipping products are USA-made, eco-friendly, and made from 100% recycled materials
- Mailed in a rigid mailer with chipboard and sleeve for protection
- Full bleed print, as shown
- Paper specs: white, ultra smooth, vegan card stock, 88lb.
- Print will come signed on the back
- White space around artwork, as shown, for a faux matte look or easy matting
- Paper specs: white, photo rag, vegan fine art paper, 308gsm
- Print will come signed on the front under artwork
A portion of this purchase will be donated to Indraloka Animal Sanctuary - $5 for every 8.5"x11" print,
$2 for every 5"x7" print.
Most items are custom printed and produced just for you! Fulfillment generally takes 2-8 business days in addition to shipping times.
Some items are packaged and shipped separately.
Read more about shipping and production times.