Overwhelmed, grief, sorrow, drowning...
This is part of my Drawplets series. These drawplets (draw + droplets) came about as I found myself finding imagery in water droplets - similarly to how we stare up at the sky and see familiar objects in the clouds. I create them by adding digital painting and effects over my photographs of water droplets. Some of the images or characters I see beforehand while others I discover after I look at the photos.
- Digitally printed on fine art paper with Canon ChromaLife+ Ink
- White space around artwork, as shown, for easy matting. 5”x7” prints are full bleed.
Full bleed prints for 8"x8" and 8"x10" sizes available upon request - please leave note in the cart.
- Paper specs: white, ultra smooth, archival grade, acid free, 88lb. vegan paper stock
- This listing is for the print ONLY. Frame not included
- Shipping products are USA-made, eco-friendly, and made from 100% recycled materials
- Mailed with chipboard and compostable or recyclable sleeve for protection
- Larger reproductions and wrapped canvas prints available for certain pieces upon request.
10% of profits from this purchase goes to support various animal sanctuaries and organizations. Learn more.
This item will ship to you directly from our studio in 2–6 business days. Contact us if you need it by a specific date.
Some items are packaged and shipped separately.
Read more about shipping and production times.