Shop for a cause and add some whimsy to your home with this magical illustration of Pencil, a rescued hen, from Indraloka Animal Sanctuary.
"Pencil came from a home where the owners used her to lay eggs for them to eat. She was given to us when the owners learned it was illegal for them to keep her because of the zoning laws in place where they lived. Pencil is an elder, dainty little lady that loves to be held and pet to sleep in your lap. She is friends with all of our birds, and likes to cuddle up under the other chickens' tail feathers and purrr like a cat. She chirps when you come her way and lives with our birds with disabilities where she is safe to live a calm and easy life."
Indraloka Animal Sanctuary provides “heaven on earth” for farm animals that have nowhere else to turn. They inform, inspire, and empower the community, especially children, on ways in which we can better care for ourselves and the environment while helping animals in need. They advocate for a kind and compassionate diet that protects animals, the earth, and our own health. Since being founded in 2005, Indraloka has rescued and cared for over 1,000 animals through their natural lives, while placing thousands more in homes and sanctuaries.
- Digitally printed on fine art paper with Canon ChromaLife+ Ink
- White space around artwork, as shown, for a faux matte look or easy matting (5”x7” prints are full bleed)
- Print signed on back
- Paper specs: white, ultra smooth, archival grade, acid free, 88lb. vegan paper stock
- This listing is for the print ONLY. Frame not included
- Shipping products are USA-made, eco-friendly, and made from 100% recycled materials
- Mailed with chipboard and compostable or recyclable sleeve for protection
A portion of this purchase will be donated to Indraloka Animal Sanctuary - $5 for every 8"x10" print and 6" wood block,
$3 for every 4" wood block and $2 for every 5"x7" print and ornament.
This item is in stock and estimated to ship in 2–6 business days directly from our studio. Contact us if you need it by a specific date.
Some items are packaged and shipped separately.
Read more about shipping and production times.